My first blog post on this site. Happy to be here and I welcome you. I chose "Is a Puzzlement" as the title of my blog in deference to the song from The King and I sung by the masterful Yul Brynner. I love that song .. I remember the first time I saw the movie, this song stuck out in my mind. I was a kid, I had never heard the word "puzzlement." Over the years it's popped into my mind from time to time especially when I think I'm sure I have all the answers ............... then screeeeeech! Uh no. I don't. My journey more than likely resembles yours .. we're all here to find out answers to the millions of questions we have. It's ironic .. the more I learn, the more I realize I don't know. Is a puzzlement.
I hope you'll return once in a while for a dose of my musings about life, love, children, music, politics, etcetera etcetera etcetera.
No comments:
Post a Comment